Martes, Hulyo 21, 2015

What Santa Ana Park in the Philippines has that it’s became my second home?


Santa Ana Park Philippines


Image Source: http://s1115.photobucket.com/


It is just a month since I first stepped in this fun, grassy, loud and festive stadium of Santa Ana Park, yet it feels like home. I really love horse racing. Not just about the money involved, let’s just left it behind for a while, but for some things that really caught my attention.

What, where is Santa Ana Park?


Santa Ana Park is a 65-hectare recreational community that is housed in Naic Cavite. It hosts horse races in its ferocious racecourses that really come alive with people and horse traffic around the course each time a race kicks-in. The festive spirit and happy people are one of the reasons I start enjoying horse racing.

The 65-hectare land covers a lot of amenities. At the moment, the park serves as home for 800 horses housed in the stable. If you are looking for a stable slot, the park offers stable for lease. Also you can build your own stable. There is a choice for that.

What I really love about this place is that the life starts at around 4 am (I am a morning person that’s why I love it!). One day I planned to jog at the park at around 4:30 in the morning and to my surprise, I saw horses that were practicing around the track. I asked one personnel, and they said they always start the practice at around 4 am. WOW! After a round of jog, I noticed that the horse starts to swim in an equine pool near the stables and this complete their morning practice regimen. Really cool! This is what the park looks like during regular days but on a race day, the native farm atmosphere suddenly changes into a festive modern fiesta!

On race days, the four-story grandstand comes to life when horse racing aficionados starts to fill up every seat. From children to seniors, all ages are seen and excited to watch the race. Food vendors are just around so you will not to worry about your tummy.

These are the reason why I felt Santa Ana Park Philippines is my second home. It houses my favorite racing buddies and it promotes employment, family bonding and festivity. It is a community where old-school farm living mixed with the modern casual festivity. I hope you can feel these things once you step-in the park!



TAGS: Philippine Racing Club, Santa Ana Park Philippines, Horse Racing Philippines




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento